Renault Kangoo pick up
|Number of days||Price per day|
|1 - 3 Days||43 €|
|4 - 7 Days||39 €|
|8 - 15 Days||35 €|
Info! The rental price of this car depends on the number of days you rent the car
Info! If you want to rent a car for a longer period that is not covered by the basic price list, feel free to contact us to give you an adequate offer.
Terms of rental
- General terms and conditions
- the vehicle can be rented for a period of minimum one day (24h)
- after the agreed period the user can exceed rent-a-car service for 2h, after which we count it as a new day.
- the driver must be at least 23 years old.
- the driver’s license must be at least 3 years old.
- this service is paid in advance, by cash or credit card, after signing the agreement on rent-a-car.
- the deposit is obligatory (cash or credit card).
- vat is included in the price.
- the mileage is not limited for the territory of montenegro.
- the user is obliged to return the vehicle with the fuel level as at the beginning, the fuel is not included in the price.
- crossing the borders of montenegro is permitted only in case that it was so agreed in the contract.
- traffic and parking penalties are the responsibility of the user.
- the loss of the keys or documents is charged €500.
- we offer special discounts for long term rentals.
- the vehicle can be driven only by a person registered in the contract as the driver.
- additional driver is charged 5€ per day.
- insurance does not apply under these circumstances:
- damage of tires, lower part of the car, windshield or the interior of the car;
- damage of the vehicle due to the effects of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances;
- damages of the car driven by the driver not possessing valid driver’s license, i.e. unauthorized driver.
- the user will pay complete sum of the damages if they occurred under mentioned circumstances.
- police report
- police report is obligatory for all types of insurance.
- if police report is not made, a complete sum of the damage or the theft will be charged from the user of the vehicle.
- police report must be made also in cases when the user was not present at the moment when the damage was made.
- accident, damage and theft of the vehicle
- in case of accident, damage or theft of the car, the user is obligatory to proceed as follows:
- to immediately notify the police and pg garage rent-a-car about the damage and to follow their instructions;
- to record the data about other participants of the accident;
- to submit a report about the damage when returning the car;
- to give a brief statement in which he/she will present the causes and circumstances under which the damage occurred.
- all mutual rights and obligations are regulated by the rental agreement which is signed when taking over the vehicle.
Info!This vehicle is available at all locations!